The Home Affairs Select Committee held an evidence session for its inquiry into diversity in the Police on Tuesday 12 April 2016.
The Committee heard evidence from:
- Former Chief Superintendent Dal Babu OBE
- Janet Hills, President, National Black Police Association
- Inspector Mustafa Mohammed, President, National Association of Muslim Police
- Chief Constable Dee Collins (temporary), West Yorkshire Police,
- Chief Constable Dave Thompson QPM, West Midlands Police
- Robin Wilkinson, Director of People and Change, Metropolitan Police
After these sessions, the Committee held an additional evidence session on the Work of the Home Office, with the Director General of the Passport Office, Mark Thomson, and Second Permanent Secretary of the Home Office, Oliver Robbins.