On Tuesday 21st July, Keith hosted a roundtable discussion in the House of Commons as Chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group for Yemen.
The panel was joined by H.E. Reyad Yassin Abdulla, Yemen’s Minsiter for Foreign Affairs. The productive discussion focused on the humanitarian situation in the country, paths to a negotiated solution and the plight of British citizens trapped in the country.
In attendance were:
- Yemen’s Minister for Foreign Affairs, H.E. Reyad Yassin Abdulla
- Ambassador for Yemen, H.E. Yassin Saeed Noman Ahmed
- Vice Chair of the APPG for Yemen, Edward Argar MP
- Secretary of the APPG for Yemen, Harry Harpham MP
- Stephen Doughty MP
- Luciana Berger MP
- Louise Ellman MP
- Lord Kilclooney
- And other government and NGO representatives.